HR Webinar Training Series
Keeping you up to date on important Human Resources issues is one of our greatest priorities. We provide relevent, informative webinars so you have the latest information to best perform your job. We partner with several national HR comapanies giving you unlimited, access to the professionals you need to keep in you in complance or resolve problems when they arise. In many cases this is available to you at no cost as we cover the cost of these services for our clients.
Is your Business ready for the new overtime rule? On demand
This 60-minute HRCI and SHRM-certified webinar will cover:
- The impact these changes may have on employee benefits such as health, disability and life policies as well as 401(k) plans and paid time off programs
- Employer work rules, including overtime, tracking time and attendance and telecommuting programs
- The affect that changes in classification may have on travel pay, meal and rest breaks, and training/development time
- Employee communications tips and strategies.
What Employers Should Know About HIPAA - HRCI/SHRM Approved August 20 at 8:30 a.m. Central
Top Five Reasons to Have (and Use) an Employee Handbook July 9 at 8:30 a.m. Central
Were you one of the thousands of attendees at our April webinars on the necessary ACA reporting forms due to the IRS in 2016?
- Webinar recording
- Ebook with more than 250 questions and answers compiled from webinar attendees
- Links to IRS forms and reporting instructions
- Complete webinar presentation
Find more information about these forms, look in Comply - Employer Requirements/Employer Reporting Requirements (Forms 1095-C and 1094-C
What Employers Need to Know about the Final ACA Reporting Forms - HRCI Approved
Sexual Harassment for the HR Professional - HRCI Approved